Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Just wish that it had never happened........

At a gathering in one of the neighbor's house there were a lot of hush hush. Since I normally avoid gossips, this one was really new to me.

"What? You really don't know?" asked one.

I shrugged. Yes....I don't know. Is this the latest gossip?

"You don't read the papers?"

Again. Oh I hate to read the papers nowadays. Full of rubbish. They're all
only good for the paper lama man....

"No wonder...."

Well......... I do not mind not knowing the latest gossip. I'd prefer not to know if it isn't something nice to hear.

"Hmm.....it happened about 2 weeks ago...bla...bla...bla..."

Oh...oh... how I was glad not to know.....but since now I knew, I feel saddened by the incident.

I don't know whether to feel sorry or angry....

No comments: