Friday, October 23, 2009

kaleidoscope

When I decided to blog about two years ago I was not sure what I would get. Someone told to go on and write something, nobody cares as long as you do not abuse the principles of blogging.
Nobody really knows who you are unless you want to make yourself known....

Oooh? I never want to be popular. That is not what I want. I thought I want to share something, maybe some knowledge. So I end up with this Kaleidoscope. Sounds jargon? No...it was just a name that I remembered when my class decided to publish something. It was named Kaleidoscope. Then we worked hard to produce our first publication. Almost everybody contributed. Alas....that was the only one....no more 'cos after that everybody became busy with school, homeworks, and eventually our major exams. I never really stop writing, not professionally though....most left unfinished. Some I did sent to my college's weekly tabloid. It was fun when you write under pseudoname......

So Kaleidoscope to me never die a premature death. It is here with me....

No comments: